Search

Trip #5 TIE HACKER TOUR --SPOT Tracker link

I will be leaving  on Tuesday afternoon, August 2nd, for the North Slope of the Uintas and Southern Wyoming to revisit all the known tie hacker sites and those unknown which I have discovered --to review dating calculations and other details, and do research at Southern Wyoming libraries and the Union Pacific Railroad. If you are new and don't know about the tie hackers--"unsung American heroes," go to the articles page where I list 7 reports.  In fact I will create a new category labeling all of them so they will show on each page under OTHER TOPICS.
I will send a SPOT tracker signal from each site so those interested will know the exact location of each.  Follow me at:  SPOT Tracker link
I will likely hit last the site I discovered for Beartown  you see above.  It was described as 
"The liveliest, if not the most wicked town in America!"   
I will do my best to report in to KSL OUTDOORS Radio on Saturday morning at about 6:40 a.m. You can listen online to the program  clicking on the highlighted link above.  

No comments:

Post a Comment